Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm pregnant!

So I've seen people do this and thought it sounds like a good idea - a blog to share the journey of the pregnancy and keep all my friends and family in the loop.

It's still quite early, so not everyone knows yet. I'm 5 1/2 weeks. I decided that counting weeks in pregnancy is like your age - when you are a kid, every half year matters. But at some point, you stop counting those 1/2 years. So maybe by 10 -weeks, I'll stop counting the halves.

I feel really good. I'm hoping that means no morning sickness for me. Perhaps I'll be lucky.

My hunger has already increased and the sweet tooth is out of control! I'm trying not to eat too much so I don't gain too much weight. I wanna be one of those girls that you can't tell is pregnant until they turn and you see this huge belly. Ok - so that is probably not that realistic. But I am walking each day and intend to keep that up. I'm wearing my pedometer and trying to get in my 10,000 steps. But what's really happening is I added a 20-30 min walk to my normal routine. So I'm not getting up to 10,000 everyday.

I go to my first doctor's appointment next week - Thursday, the 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment