Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Doctor's Appointment - 25th week

I went to the doctor last Thursday. Nothing exciting to report. All looked well and she said I was "measuring good." She said I had another large weight gain :( And here I thought the weight was relatively under control! She asked some questions and we determined that I'm lacking exercise. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since the only exercise I've had in the last couple of weeks is to walk from my desk at work to the bathroom and then to my car. Oh yeah - and I walk to my bed at night. I guess that's what happens when you work too much!

I go again on Friday, August 21st and they do the test for gestational diabetes. And I already have the next visit scheduled too. It's Tuesday, September 8th. Eeks - the every 2 weeks visits are starting!