Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Day in the Life continued

Kaitlyn provided the following update on her day:

The rest of my day went well. My dad's cousin Katherine came over and visited with me and mom (I think that makes us first cousins once removed... but regardless, I think I'll call her Aunt Katherine). I continued to wake up every couple of hours, because man - was I hungry. Looking back, I must have been going through a growth spurt since that trend has not continued (mom is thankful for that).

Well, it's off to bed. Mom let me provide this update, but I should be sleeping!

1 comment:

  1. Well, Kaitlyn, it sounds like you spent your first month getting mommy and daddy trained to grant your every wish! And that is how it should be. I mean, a girl has to eat whenever she wants!!
    You look so beautiful in your photos. Tell mommy and daddy that we loved your photos that you sent esp. the Christmas card.
    You look just as pretty as your mommy. Sorry, dad, she favors mom!
    Have a very Merry Christmas baby Kaitlyn. You are the best gift they ever got!!
    Love, Kathy in Ft. Lauderdale

    ReplyDelete