Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Outlet Mall and the Zoo

In the week after Christmas, Kaitlyn had many adventures! On Tuesday, Kaitlyn and I went to the outlet mall with Karen and Jenny. Kaitlyn really loved strolling around and looking at all of the people. I was hoping she would get some sleep on the way up there, but no such luck. She did manage to fall asleep while we were in the Gap. But that didn't last too long - the excitement in the air at Coach woke her up.


She is definitely in the phase where she wants to get down and be mobile all of the time. But since she isn't walking yet, there isn't always a place for her to crawl around. I figured out that I could let her get down in the dressing room and she loved looking in the mirrors.

On Thursday, Eric, Kaitlyn and I went to the zoo with Mike G, Jenny, Mike H and Lily. This trip was much better than our first attempt! Kaitlyn really liked hanging out with Lily.


No comments:

Post a Comment