Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SmugMug

The daycare offers a service where they take lots of pictures at school and upload them to a website. So I'm sure I'll be sharing lots of those. At first when I was flipping through the site, I couldn't find any of Kaitlyn. She is only there M-W-F most weeks, so I'm sure that contributes.


Here she was on Grandparents day. They got sprinkles to put on a cookie. She wasn't interested in the cookie, but was interested in playing with the sprinkles.



Here is why I think she isn't in many photos - she doesn't participate with the group. She is off to the side in this one during story time.


But surprise, surprise - she's sitting in a teacher's lap (rare occurrence). She looks like she is enjoying it!


No comments:

Post a Comment