Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Friday, December 23, 2011

A Flurry of Words

Kaitlyn has been vocalizing a lot more and has been using some words:

Eat - yesterday my dad was talking about something she ate a few days ago. She heard him and must have been hungry. She ran off to the kitchen yelling, "Eat, eat, eat, eat." So cute.

Pretty - OK, this one really comes out as "ee-hee". I would point at the Christmas tree and the lights and say "pretty." She started doing it too. She would come in the front door after school saying, "ee-hee."

Yes - her occupational therapist, Kristi, was feeding her bananas. I guess she didn't seem interested, so Kristi asked her "do you want to eat your cereal first?" And she responded, "yes." Hmmm, as I think about that now I wonder if she was instead repeating "first." Either way, it is something!

Ma ma - last night when I was getting her ready for bed I was saying, "ma ma." She responded with something that sounded more like "na na." But again, I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment