Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Fun in the Red Room

Kaitlyn has started sitting on the big girl swing at school.  I'm not sure if she actually swings on it though - the one time I tried to swing her, it ended in tears!



Here they are having snow cones.  I'm sure Kaitlyn didn't eat any of hers, but it is nice to see her holding it!  And look - it's her favorite color!


They did Splash Day at school.  I was hoping for better pictures, but this is all they had.  Looks like she ran araound and wasn't shy about getting wet!  She loves the water!



And look at this toy? Maybe an idea of something to buy her.  I'm all about arts and crafts type of activities.  Notice she is using her left hand?  We've noticed that quite a bit lately (of course, usually it is because she is holding something in her right hand).



No comments:

Post a Comment