Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kaitlyn's Birthday

We celebrated Kaitlyn's 3rd Birthday at Morgan's Wonderland.  We couldn't have asked for a better venue.  Kaitlyn had a blast.  I don't think she ever stopped running.  Her name was on the marquee out front:
 
 
They had a ton of swings. Kaitlyn's favorite way to swing is on her stomach so she can do it by herself.


I think she rode the carousel at least 20 times.  But as you can see, she loves it!
 


And don't forget the train!  We had to wait a long time for the train to get going, but once it started she was all smiles.


 
I think her favorite area was the water.  Too bad I didn't bring her a change of clothes!  She got soaked but was happy.
 

 
 
This was at the pavilion we rented.  She's not one to pose for pictures - I've got to just catch her in the moment!  All in all, it was a wonderful day for her.  Hopefully she will have this much fun at her next birthday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment