Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Kaitlyn's 4th Birthday

Last week was Kaitlyn's birthday. I can't believe she's four already. I think she really had a good time at school on her birthday and at daycare too. The teacher said the kids sang her happy birthday at least four times.  When I arrived to pick her up, this is what she looked like.


On Saturday we went bowling with all of the grandparents. I think Kaitlyn really got a kick out of bowling with her grandpas. 




 


Afterwards, we went back to the house for lunch, cupcakes and presents. While Kaitlyn still had no desire to eat a cupcake, Hailey sure enjoyed hers! 


And my favorite part about it all was that she really got into opening her presents. So for the first time we really got to see her get excited and rip off the paper. 


It was a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment