Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hailey's 18 Month Appointment

On January 15th, I took Hailey for her 15 month check up.  We were a bit past due.  First the doctor needed to reschedule.  Then we had to because Hailey was sick.  The visit went well.  She is 40% in her weight and height.  She had lost some weight, but Dr. Mitchell thought that made sense because she had been sick.  She asked lots of questions (is she walking, does she feed herself, does she use a pacifier or bottles) and I was pleased with the way we could answer.  Really the only thing we weren't doing that we should is brushing her teeth.  Bad mommy - I'm not sure what my phobia is with brushing their teeth.  Maybe it is just because we have so many other things we have to do that I just get lazy.

The most eventful part of the visit is I found out for sure that Dr. Mitchell is retiring at the end of the year.  She said right now she is part time and is not supposed to see sick kids.  She said she already was on full disability.  I'm not sure what that means but it doesn't sound good.

Here she is in the waiting room.  Such a cutie


No comments:

Post a Comment