Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Meet the Hello Kitties

Kaitlyn has quite a few Hello Kitties. She has started to name them. Daddy Hello Kitty is currently her favorite. He goes to school with her everyday. 


From left to right - first we have Mommy Hello Kitty. The description on Amazon says "Pink Leopard Nerd with Glasses."  Nerdy? Glasses? I guess that is me.  She gave her that name in January when I was sick and wearing my glasses instead of contacts.  This is our second one of these.  I have had to sew the glasses on a time or 2 and the other one split open in the back.

Next is Christmas Hello Kitty.  Not much mystery there.  I also think I have heard her call this one Grandma Hello Kitty.  Grandma did give her that one...

Last is Daddy Hello Kitty.  We have 2 of these too.  I swap them out to try and get a wash in.  This is one of our first Hello Kitties but it only recently became a favorite.  


Above we have the Cupcake Hello Kitty.  He is big so isn't part of her nighttime routine.  I have had to perform cupcake reconstruction surgery more than once.  And the bow too.  It is too tempting to grab this one by the cupcake!


Here are our newest little additions.  The teddy bear was a Valentine's Gift from grandma.  I'm not even sure where the other one came but it is called Pajama Hello Kitty and is a finger puppet.  I think it came as part of an outfit I bought one time for her.  She snuck these 2 out the door today. I'm not sure how but they were in her hands when I picked her up from daycare. Whoops. 


This is the first one that she really took to. It is a backpack and was with us on our Port A vacation last year. We have a backup one of these too. She uses it as a pillow quite a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment