Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Another Fun Weekend

I turned around yesterday and Hailey was getting in the cabinet.  Before telling her no, I quickly ran to get the camera.  


She looked pretty cute!


I got Kaitlyn these slippers for Christmas and I thought they would be a hit. In fact I worried that she would never take them off.  Well she put them on for the first time yesterday.  They looked pretty cute on her!


Look at her eating eggs at a restaurant.  She did really good with the fork.  Ate them all!  Well, I suppose some ended up the floor...


Hailey is all about the pointing these days. 


Is it wrong to laugh at your child??  Even if she looks like this?!?! I'm not even sure what happened.  I guess she put her hands in her hair and they must have been a little greasy.


She apparently thought it was funny too!


And look at this?  A self portrait. And I have no idea what is going on with her hair... I don't think it looked that bad.  Maybe the close up effect??


We were being uber-silly and put Hailey's hood on.  She thought it was pretty funny.


So then Kaitlyn wanted to put her hood on too.  Except for some reason she struggled a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment