Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Monday, November 9, 2015

September Pics

In September, Kaitlyn and I went to Reese's birthday party.  She was in Kaitlyn's PPCD class last year and her mom is also in MoCAA.  I wasn't sure how Kaitlyn would be but she was super excited to see Reese when we got there.  And it was a pool party, so she had a blast.


Her and Reese on the giant Pig Float.


And they had an awesome inflatable waterslide.  She never ceases to amaze me and had no fear!



And then there was the Pinata... where did she learn to do this?




Here's a cute pic from a day at Grandma's.


And a weekend where we went to Karen and Brentton's.  I'm not sure if the twins look small or if Kaitlyn looks big... but she sure has a captive audience here!


Cheese!


And look who decided to take her floaty off for the last swim of the year!


This makes me smile... such intensity!


And selfies galore these days... I thought this one was cute.


We had a successful dentist visit for Kaitlyn.  She let them get in and touch each of her teeth.  And she got the fluoride put on.  That is about where Hailey is too... progress!


And they always enjoy going to the dentist... i wonder why??


I have been doing these exercise videos and the girls (especially Kaitlyn) like to join in with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment