Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Friday, January 1, 2016

December Photos

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  Hailey helped me put up the tree this year. Kaitlyn wasn't very interested but Hailey liked putting on ornaments.  I decided to let go of some of my OCD and let her decorate it like she wanted.  Needless to say there were a lot of ornaments concentrated on a few branches.


The Snow Globes were a hit this year.  


And this was the day we got ready for pictures, only to get the call that the pictures were cancelled.  Boo.  On the plus side we were able to get some pics taken at Rainbow Station the following week.


The girls have been loving playing on Daddy's computer.  Kaitlyn does Starfall and Hailey likes to watch.



Look at this cutie at Grandma's.


This was at Kaitlyn's holiday party at school.  We did a craft and decorated a cookie.  It was short and sweet.  Poor Kaitlyn fell the day before at Rainbow and scratched her face.


No school for 2 weeks!  I took her home with me after the party and we met Daddy for lunch at Aldaco's.  Party time!


And then I went to Hailey's party at Rainbow.  Look who got a book from a friend in the book exchange!


Then they sang for us.  


Kaitlyn was cute working out with me one day.  Look at those biceps!


We did lots of crafts the last couple of weeks.  Here Hailey and I decorated an ornament.  You put the plastic colors in and then melted it in the oven.


And a different day we decorated Frozen cookies.  She was really proud of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment