Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Last Weekend of Summer Break

Rainbow closes for 2 days at the end of summer to transition to new classes for the fall, so we headed to the coast.  We waited to leave town on Thursday night after Kaitlyn's Meet the Teacher, so we got a little stir crazy at the house.  But we got a great selfie in.


The Case's came with us again.  The girls built a lot of sand castles this trip.



Aria and Kinzie definitely like being in the sand more than my kids!


The weather was great!


And this girl got brave and started to jump in by herself!  It took all summer for her to get there!


We enjoyed the singer on Friday night.  



And look at this magical moment with all the girls on the couch one morning!


Here is where I find my zen at the beach.  Perfection





I was nice enough to share my Yeti koozie with the girls.  Aren't I a great mom?


Here are all the girls headed to the pool!


And the trip was a success because the girls were tired out on the way home and Kaitlyn even slept!  I can't remember the last time she slept in the car!



No comments:

Post a Comment