Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Monday, January 1, 2018

Annual Port A Trip 2017

We took our annual late June/early July trip to Port A again this year. Since I wasn't working me and the girls headed up a few days early. That was some awesome time with me and plenty of time for pics. The weather was awesome. And we spent a lot of time on the new pirate playground/swing set.







And since we were alone, we didn't have any transportation. No worries - we walked to the pool!




This is my favorite photo right now - it is my Facebook profile pic! And can we talk about this girls awesome beach curls?



And this was a first, but we sent the kids to "camp" and we got some alone time on the beach. The girls hung out with the counselors and a few other kids. They swam in the pool, did some crafts and went to the beach! While the kids were away we had some fun and took some photos too!






Aria and Kinzie joined us for the trip too. We always have a good time when we all get together. It was a great trip and I can't wait for the next one!



No comments:

Post a Comment