Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

First Week at Home

So we survived our first week at home with Kaitlyn. Luckily, it has been pretty uneventful. Needless to say, we are tired! Our girl is not shy about letting us know she is not happy. And we have been trying different things to figure out what quiets her when she is fussy. Here is a pic of the latest thing that seems to work out well:


We all get great laughs from the noises that come out of her! You can always hear when she is dirtying her diaper. And it usually happens while she is eating. She is champion pooper - no doubt that she is getting her nourishment!

I have been pumping and we are feeding her in bottles. This works out well when I have someone to help by feeding her. But it is sometimes a problem in the middle of the night when it is time for me to pump but she has other plans. I've gotten better at multi-tasking (guess what I am doing right now), but I must say the pumping is exhausting.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there mama. The pumping will help with the keeping her healthy part for sure.

    My kiddos always loved to poop when they were eating too. It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete