Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

16 Weeks

Man, Kaitlyn is growing up fast! Where has the time gone? I have been back at work 6 weeks now and feel like I am missing so much. I was really busy for awhile, so there was a long stretch of time where I was hardly getting to see her. I could maybe see her for a few minutes when I got home before she went to bed. But most nights, I would peek at her on the monitor and then get to see her during the middle of the night feeding. I knew I was working too much when I was actually disappointed because she slept all night and I didn't get to see her! Here's a picture that Eric took one weekend while I was at work. He sent it to me and it was all I could do to stay at work and not run home to be with them!
She definitely has her good days and her bad days. Periodically she has her fussy periods where she is completely inconsolable. Those times are really tough and Eric and I take turns trying to hold, rock, feed her. Last night I put her in the car seat ready to take her for a ride (after an hour of us being unable to calm her down). By the time Eric got on his shoes, she was asleep.

Next Monday is her 4 month check-up. I'm curious to find out if she is on track with her weight gain. She still seems so little but is finally growing out of her 0 to 3 month clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment