Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Some pics to share

I took some pictures this weekend, so thought that I would share some of the cutest ones. Here she is sitting in her swing and eating her flower. She loves to eat everything these days.

She still hasn't rolled over yet, but here she is giving it the ole college try! She was so close. She had her right arm down by her side but still couldn't quite make it over. For some reason she was reaching over her head for the pillow. Maybe I should move that to her side...

She starting doing this weird thing with her mouth. It doesn't make any noise but she purses her lips together and swallows. Here she is showing you:


This one needs no explanation. It is just her showing off her good looks:


Tummy time - she was multitasking and chewing on her finger while she was on her tummy. She just can't resist putting her fingers in her mouth.


I was trying to take pictures of us together. And in spite of my cheesy grin, I couldn't resist posting this one since she was looking at me:

No comments:

Post a Comment