Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mommy's Day Off

I took the day off work today - to relax and play with Kaitlyn. The day started bright and early at 5:45 am when Kaitlyn got up. She has been waking up between 5:45 and 6:15 for the past 5 days or so! She played in her crib for a little bit. I fed her and then she went back to sleep for an hour or so.

When we were up and moving, I loaded Kaitlyn up into the jogging stroller and we went for a jog/walk to the park. I wanted to try and see if she would like the baby swing. I got her in the swing and managed to take some pictures before she decided she had enough.



Then I loaded Kaitlyn in the car and we went to Clear Channel. We visited with my old coworkers - Lisa, Jennifer, Kevin, Steve and Bill. Kaitlyn was such a charmer - smiling and putting on a show for everyone.

After that, she went to grandma's house and I went to the spa to use the gift certificate I got for Mother's Day! Definitely a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment