Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pics

So I haven't posted any pictures for awhile, so here are a bunch. Here she is enjoying time on the floor. She spends countless hours on that blanket (a Bobbie original quilt) playing with her blocks. Here she was singing too:


And here she was smiling for the camera. She definitely is very aware when I am taking pictures. No surprising this one!

Here she is dressed to go "swimming" in the backyard. Doesn't she look like such a big girl sitting there? She was clapping - one of her new favorite things to do.


And here she is playing on the floor in one of her cute swimsuits. Look at the ruffles!


Here she is showing off her teeth while sitting in the highchair:


I'm not sure what this is about. She must have been feeling her teeth after a messy meal. I just wanted to show off her "I Heart NYC" bib.


And more playing with her blocks:

No comments:

Post a Comment