Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Babies Bork?

How does that sound? I'm pregnant! Almost 13 weeks. I'm due October 6, exactly 1 month earlier than Kaitlyn's birthday. But the doctor said we would likely schedule the C-section for a week prior. So I'm focusing on September 29!

Knock on wood, I've made it through the first trimester feeling good. Fatigue, yes, but no morning sickness. And I've been really proud of my weight gain so far. Much less than last time. So off to a good start. But I was showing really early. I started having issues with pants fitting over a month ago. So I pulled out the maternity jeans. But I feel so frumpy when I wear those, so I've been glad that the weather is warming up and I can wear all sorts of cute dresses. I plan to live in dresses this time!

My next OB appointment is April 13. I'm doing some blood screenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment