Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

More pics from the Red Room

Kaitlyn's year in the Red Room is almost up!  I can't believe how quickly it has gone.  Here are some more peaks into life at school.  This was "sunglasses day."  Recently Kaitlyn has really enjoyed putting on my sunglasses, so I let her take a pair to school.  Don't worry, they are cheap!


Here is the second splash day.  They had to stop doing them because of the drought.  I was secretly relieved - it was a ton of work for me to get sunscreen on her in the morning on top of everything else!  That is really a 2 man job!



Here are a ton of pictures where she is doing arts and crafts.  I wonder how long she actually is engaged by these tasks?  Looks like she enjoys it!  This was an American flag that is hanging on our fridge right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment