Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hospital Pictures

So long overdue - what can I say, we've been busy!  But here are the pictures from the hospital.  This is my first meeting with Miss Hailey right before they took her from the delivery room and to the NICU.
 
8 lbs, 12 oz - a big girl.  The doctor was right!
 
 
Here they are cleaning her up in the delivery room.  She was wailing!
 
 
Here was her home in the NICU.
 
They brought me to see her on my way from recovery to our postpartum room.  It was tough because I was pretty immobile.  The spinal was still in effect and I was pretty wiped out.  So I really could just lay there and look at her. 
 
 
On Saturday, they brought her to our room.  Poor girl's cheeks were super red from all the tape.  She kept pulling it off - we have a feisty one!
 
 
Proud poppa!
 
 
Grandpa Aitken getting his hands on Hailey for the first time
 
 
Snug as a bug in a rug!
 
 
Momma and Hailey
 
 
Grandma holding Hailey
 
 
Here we are all dressed to go home on Sunday!  This outfit is adorable and was a big hit with the nurses.  It was a gift from my coworkers.  The hat was too cute! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment