Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pics from the Yellow Room

Here are the first pictures from the Yellow room.  I've noticed they don't seem to take as many pictures as they did in the Red room.  And either these are all from the same day, or Kaitlyn wears that outfit a ton!

We signed her up for Soccer Tots.  I figured she loves to run around and of course, I would love for her to be exposed to soccer.  Here's a glimpse of what it looks like.  Chaos!


I like pictures like this.  We've wondered if she participates in the activities along with the other kids.  Sure looks like it to me!


Thought this one was cute - vroom, vroom!


They have reported to us that she loves riding the bike.  She rides at least once a day.  I guess we need to work on that one at home!


Such a ham!


The other thing they say she loves to do is play with chalk.  Who knew?!?!  I would have thought the messiness of it all would turn her off.  Another thing we need to try!  And look, she's using they yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment