Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Friday, January 18, 2013

Hailey and Mommy go to Work

My mom had a medical procedure done this week, so on Tuesday Hailey came with me to work. I went prepared with the swing, monitor and toys. My boss was super-cool about it. He even held her a few times while I ran to the restroom. She was a champ. She took a 45 minute nap in the morning. Then we left at 11 to go pick up Kaitlyn from daycare and take her to PPCD. After I dropped her off, I had an appointment with couch lady. She was so excited to meet Hailey. Afterwards, I grabbed some lunch before heading back to pick up Kaitlyn.

Back at the office, she ended up taking another 45 minute nap. All in all she was very quiet. She only got a little noisy right before she fell asleep. However, I ended up staying a little too long. I figured since she was sleeping I would get a few more things done. But man, she woke up at 6:15 screaming! I think everyone on the floor heard her! Not too bad though. Such a sweet girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment