Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Catching up

This was one morning when I went to get Hailey up to take her to daycare.  She was out and not stirring at all.  Such a cutie.



This isn't a very good picture, but wanted to show the cute outfit my mom got Hailey.  We've been loving the babylegs.  The ladies at daycare always fawn over her when we walk in with them on.


Just chilling on the bed.  I was taking pictures to send to my mom.  She had her surgery 10 days ago and is recovering.  These girls miss her!


"What do you mean I can't see my grammy today?"


She's got the sock!
 

And now it is in her mouth
 

Kaitlyn eating her latest favorite food - french fries!






We've been a little under the weather around the Aitken house.  This is Kaitlyn on Monday after we took her to the doctor (ear infection).  She got a Dora sticker that made it all better.  Oh, and I let her wear her Hello Kitty pajamas to the doctor's office!

No comments:

Post a Comment