Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Random Cuteness

It was 50's day at school so I planned ahead and ordered this super cute outfit for Hailey.  At first she looked like she was not going to be happy in the skirt.  But then I pointed out the "doggy" and she liked that!


We broke down and bought a car for Hailey.  She was always trying to get in Kaitlyn's car which would make Kaitlyn mad.  Best idea ever!  They are so cute in their cars.  Even if Kaitlyn's is quite small for her now.  Eric is considering making it a convertible!


Bath time has become enjoyable again. They like to play together in the tub. 


Hailey has been making this face.  Is this her duck face?


Hailey and I wore blue on April 2 for Autism Awareness day!


They called me from elementry school that same day and said Kaitlyn had a stomach ache and some diarrhea.  I went and got her and brought her home.  She seemed fine so I brought her to the office with me for a lunch meeting we had.  We were rehearsing our flash mob dance and Kaitlyn had a blast watching us dance and even dancing along.  After that we went to my office so I could talk to a few of my team members.  She was so good!  She really liked sitting at my desk.  


Hailey is getting too big!  She really doesn't want to sit in the high chair anymore.  But look, she does quite well in a chair.  And drinking with a straw too!  (Although 2 seconds later she dumped the drink in her lap!)



She wore this denim skirt yesterday.  At first it looked too big and balloony but of course she was adorable!


We got a new bubble machine in the backyard and the girls are loving it.  "Bub-ba," says Hailey.


No comments:

Post a Comment