Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Annual Port A Vacay

We went to Port A for our annual summer vacation in late June.  Karen, Brentton and their girls went with us again.  I love to see these girls look so comfortable and at home.


And of course we had to get some selfies in the golf cart.



The girls are more interested in building sand castles these days.  And they are getting better at it!


The ocean looked pretty great this trip!


Kaitlyn showing her sand castle building skills.


Ta da!


Look at the cute towel from Grandma!


Hailey and I went for a solo golf cart trip on the one night.  I remember Kaitlyn also really liked doing that at her age.  It was nice to have some alone time.  (I couldn't find my glasses so had to borrow Eric's)


And of course we had to get snow cones and listen to music on the lawn!


There were moments when the girls all just clicked!  That was awesome.


And the last night we went and watched the movie on the lawn for a little bit.  Look at Hailey with Aria and Kinzie!  And her hair looked really good - no frizz.

We failed and didn't take any family pictures.  But at least I got one with the girls.




I can't wait until the next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment