Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

First Dance Recital

Hailey had her first dance recital in June.  I really enjoyed fixing her hair and putting a little makeup on for her.  I was a little intimidated and felt totally out of my element (Dance Mom!).  But you can tell she really loved it!



The picture quality isn't great, but OMG!  How cute is this kid?  They danced to Love the Way by Ariana Grande.  I must say that my expectations were pretty low.  She only goes to class once a week at Rainbow.  And all of the other groups were daycare groups too.  All of the kids spent most of the song looking at the teacher who was off to the side doing the moves.  But Hailey did pretty good!


Congratulatory hugs from Grandma after the show!


And surprise, a visit from the princesses!


This was the best smile we could get from the professional.  Mommy can't wait until the next performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment