Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

13 weeks

Sigh. When I left my house this morning, these pants fit. But when I got to work, I thought - not so much. So I went in search of a rubber band. Unfortunately these pants don't button, they have a kinda hook/clasp.

The first rubber band I found was heavy duty and couldn't fit under the hook. So I decided that I would just leave them unbuttoned, hidden under my belt - and just wing it. Every time I stood up, I had to make sure all was well.

This afternoon I tried to look for another rubber band and was successful. However, in my manipulation - the rubber band broke.

Maternity clothes update: my neighbor was kind enough to loan me some items and I bought a few things at Kohl's today. Unfortunately I have this mix of super casual shorts, etc or dresses/skirts. Nothing really in between. The pants in the store are all too long so I need to find somewhere that carries petite maternity pants or order some more online.

1 comment: