Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Sunday, May 30, 2010

First Swim

We took Kaitlyn swimming today for the first time. I really wanted her to like the pool, so I was a little nervous. But she really liked it! However, she did not enjoy me putting on her sunscreen before we got in the pool. And she got inpatient with mommy when she put her bathing suit on backwards (what can I say, I was thrown off by the pressure of having everyone watching me coupled with her being fussy).

She took to the water right away. She kicked her legs like she knew how to swim. She liked splashing, but didn't like it much when the water got in her face. We had a float for her to sit in that has a cover so she can have shade. She didn't seem to like that at first - she preferred having us hold her. But later she liked being in the float too. All in all - it was a great day!

Here are some pictures of her in the pool with her daddy. The last one is her napping later - she was worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment