Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

6 Months Pictures

I went and got some pictures taken of Kaitlyn today. She was not in a great mood, but I think we still managed to get some good ones. This first outfit I put on her for the first time today. It has bloomers that were way too big, but you can't even see them.


She did not know about sitting in the rocking chair. She thought it was pretty weird and I think you can see that in this facial expression:


By the time we got to this chair, she was getting more comfortable. I wanted to get a shot of her with her legs crossed and she did it here all by herself. She cracks me up when she sits like that. Such a lady!


Here are my favorites. She is getting really good at holding herself up on her stomach, so she really enjoyed laying on the beach towel. And look at the background - doesn't it look like she is really at the beach? She's got some growing to do before she can wear this swimsuit. Her pants would fall down.


And here are the money shots. I was a little skeptical of the "diaper shot" as the photographer called it. I thought, "why would anyone want to see a diaper?" But all the shots were like this - no diaper visible. Here she is demonstrating her "old man look" as my parents call it.


I like her in green, but wasn't a big fan overall of the black background. I wasn't last time either. Maybe next time I have to veto the black background before it even makes an appearance.

She looks like she is flying. I was holding her up from behind, so I'm not sure what she was looking up at.

1 comment: