Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Monday, May 17, 2010

Music Festival, Mommy's Birthday and a Soccer Ball

We took Kaitlyn this weekend to the Cherokee Music Festival. The festival is a charity event put on by our CEO at his ranch (a couple of hours north of San Antonio). Kaitlyn really enjoys people watching and being outside, so she had a really good time. I loved showing her off to all of my coworkers and had a good time listening to the live music and hanging out.

Sunday was my birthday and my gift was spending the day with my precious girl. We went for a run in the morning (got caught in the rain). Later we went to lunch at McAlister's and then shopping at Costco. I decided that running errands is much more fun when she is with. We completed the day with dinner and cake with family. A very good weekend.

Here is a recent picture of Kaitlyn showing how good she has gotten on her tummy. I suspect I will be blogging about her crawling any day now:

Here's a picture I just took of her playing with her first soccer ball. Most of the time she tried to eat it, but she did have a good time playing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment