Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hailey's 4th Birthday

For Hailey's 4th birthday, she wanted a Shopkins party at the house (oh joy)!  So we sent invites to the entire daycare class.  5 days before we only had 1 RSVP, but more late RSVPs.  We had 7 girls from her class, 1 older sister that goes to the Village with Kaitlyn, and Aria and Kinzie.

We bought a Bounce House off Amazon, so the girls had fun on that.  And I made some bubbles and we even did a craft (a shopkins made into a mask that they could decorate).  The girls also did a piñata.

The funny thing is I had it in my head that it was a 11 am party.  I even had a few parents say that they lost the invite, what time was the party?  And I told them 11.  BUT... it was a 1pm party.  Well, at least we were ready early.  And only one couple came early with their daughter (Evan) and it ended up great because they just moved here so I'm sure they enjoyed meeting people.  Needless to say, I was a little embarrassed!













No comments:

Post a Comment