Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Walk to School Week

Last week was Walk to School week. We have never participated because I wasn't sure how K would do. But this year we decided to try - especially because there was an incentive for 100% class participation and we didn't want to be THAT family. 

So Day 1 we parked at the pool. It's almost 2 miles from the house so we thought we'd start a bit closer. Dad took Hailey to school and off we went. K was a champ and really enjoyed it!



Tuesday I figured it was back to the bus. But when the bus arrived Kaitlyn said she wanted to walk. So Hailey got to join us. This time we parked at HEB. Luckily my friend Megan had her double stroller and offered to let Hailey ride. Because I was unprepared and Haikey would not have made it!

Wednesday Hailey rode with Eric again and Kaitlyn and I walked from the pool. Thursday Ms. York met everyone at HEB and they walked as a class. I brought a stroller for Haikey this time!


Friday we walked with some MoCAA moms. 


What a great week! And good exercise too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment