Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fresh Mountain Air

So I'm in Helena, Montana this week for work. On Tuesday, a group took us to hike up Mount Helena. While I thought it would be a beautiful view and a fun thing to do, I decided it might be too dangerous for me. In hindsight, it probably wasn't too dangerous. But I do think the altitude would have exerted me and I would have had to pace myself. Good thing I didn't try though - I wouldn't have wanted to slow the group down, especially considering the fact that our coworkers in Helena do not know I am pregnant.

So Jennie, a San Antonio coworker, offered to stay at the bottom with me and hang out. It was nice to just be outside. I can't get over how quiet and tranquil it is here. There was a small hill next to the mountain, so we climbed that instead. The picture was our view from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment