Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Friday, April 3, 2009

Week 8

So nothing really new to report with the pregnancy. I am reaffirming my goal to watch what I eat and to exercise so I do not gain too much weight. I haven't been very good in the food department... For example, on Wednesday night I decided that I wouldn't have any sweets that night (since I have some EVERY DAY). Well, then I saw the mini-powdered sugar donuts and thought, "I'll just have a couple." Well, my couple turned into 6 and then I had a ding-dong too! So needless to say, my old pants don't fit. I'm wearing my pre-diet pants. I might venture out and look at some maternity pants this weekend.

The new job is going well. My immediate boss knows, but I don't think he told anyone yet. So I'm back to a world where no one knows I'm pregnant. I feel like I want to tell them to explain why I eat so much at lunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment