Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Monday, September 7, 2009

The Shower

My shower was this weekend. We had lots of fun and of course, I got lots of goodies. OK, I guess the baby got lots of goodies :) It was great to see everyone and I wished I could have spent more time with each person.

Jenny, Karen, Kathy and Edie did a great job with everything. The decorations were so cute - with everything matching the nursery (check out the cake to the left). And as a nice surprise, they rounded up pictures of Eric and I when we were babies. That provided much entertainment for all. The consensus is that our child will not have any hair, since apparently Eric and I were both light in the hair department.

I have spent the better part of the last two days "playing." I have given myself the green light to start opening packages and taking off tags. Hours of fun organizing clothes (and man, is this girl gonna gave a lot of clothes!) and checking out all the cute things.

No comments:

Post a Comment