Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Work Shower

They threw me a shower at work today. I was pleasantly surprised at the turn-out. Since I haven't even been at this job 6 months now, I didn't feel like I knew that many people. I guess I was wrong! And a few guys were brave enough to attend!

It was a potluck lunch, so I was a little nervous about what I would find to eat. And although I skipped out on a few yummy things - I found plenty I could eat. I even took a bite of the cake (and brought some home to freeze for later).

I got lots more goodies (I can't wait to get it all home so I can lay it all out to see what I have). The even better news is that now I am free to go home and take an inventory before I make a big shopping trip to get the last of what we still need.

No comments:

Post a Comment