Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Week 36 Doctor Visit

Uneventful doctor's visit today (yeah!). My blood pressure was good at 120/70. My weight actually declined a little since last Friday (likely fluids). And no progress on the dilation. Definitely good news. But there is a side of me that is ready to deliver this baby - and the sooner the better. I was up last night again with pains in my hands.

I'm continuing to hope I can hold on until after the 23rd. Everything is happening then:

- The doctor is moving offices and hospitals (to North Central Baptist). Because of the timing, we pre-registered at both hospitals but we definitely, would prefer to have the baby at North Central. It is closer to our house (5 miles away vs 12 miles) and is just a newer/fancier hospital. That's where we took our childbirth class, so we are more familiar with it.

- That's the day my mom gets here.

- And that's a key date at work. In talking with my manager, we think that if I can make it through that date they won't be in crisis mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment