Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Week 37 Doctor Visit

I had my last visit at the old OB office today. Mixed results. My blood pressure was the highest they have ever taken on me. The initial reading was 144 over 90 and when they took it later it was 130 over 88. So not a great sign. However, since I didn't have any protein in my urine or any other symptoms (other than continued swelling), she is still just going to watch me.

Not much progress on the dilation - she figured 1 cm and 60% effaced.

She did mention the word "induce" but said she would like to wait until my cervix has dilated more. I asked if I was still OK to work and she said yes, but that depending on how it goes that could change. She said she would see me at my appointment (next Monday), "unless I see you sooner."

We are definitely ready. Car seat installed - everything purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment