Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another tooth maybe?

Kaitlyn had a rough weekend - she was fussier than usual. But we did manage some good times a good pictures. I wonder if she is getting another tooth? I thought I saw something...

On Saturday, she hung out with me in her stroller while I was painting the patched ceiling. Later, when she was fussy and overdue for a nap, I took her for a walk. She fell asleep, so I managed to get a little yard work done. Here she was while I was painting - she was kicking her feet up! She loves to cross her feet!

This afternoon, she was laying on the ground and rolling over. She is getting pretty good at holding herself up while she is on her tummy. She has the crawling position down but the problem is, she either has her arms right or her legs right... but not at the same time! That's OK, I'm in no hurry to have her moving around!


She was cracking me up lifting her butt in the air!

And then when she gets tired, her face plants into the carpet. Not very comfy! And look at the sock - she is good at getting out of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment