Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just Chilin on the Floor

Kaitlyn is enjoying hanging on the floor on her tummy. Here she is getting a crick in her neck trying to look up at her daddy:


These were taken in the middle of a feeding. She wasn't happy and didn't seem in the mood to eat, so I put her down. She was very intrigued by Big Kitty. She managed to scoot her way around. Considering she can't crawl, she is pretty mobil!


She was already dressed for bed in her "sleep sack." It was unzipped, so her legs were free. When she goes to sleep we zip her feet up in the bottom. She moves around too much to have a blanket, so this was a good compromise.


And here is why, Kaitlyn can't sleep with a blanket. I took this picture last weekend. She was laying on the floor on top of this blanket, but she grabbed the edge and started rolling. Before I knew it, she was covered! Before I freed her, I had to snap a picture because it was so funny! Now, if I wasn't sitting there watching - it would not have been so funny to come back and find her like this (hint, her head is at the top of her picture):

No comments:

Post a Comment