Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Sunday, January 6, 2019

April, May 2018

We like to eat out with these cuties quite a bit. 




Autism awareness!


Kaitlyn's shirt says, "Why fit in when you were born to stand out"


Kindergarten roundup for Hailey. I can't believe my baby is growing up. She was so stoic but you could tell she was super nervous.




And look - losing teeth but she has teeth coming in already behind!


Spring pictures.


Hailey got invited to her friend Autumn's birthday party that was at a little farm/petting zoo. On one hand it was super cool to just be there but on the other hand it was a little scary! Animals are wild after all...



Hailey's first time on a horse! I was walking with her and the guide and the guide told me that they only had this horse for a few weeks and that it was blind.  What??? This horse bucked one of the kids off later.  Yikes.


And then it was Kaitlyn's turn









Kaitlyn's spring picture.





Some Mother's Day love from my girl.








And we didn't spend too much time at the neighborhood pool before our pool was finished.
But they sure did love the water.



And this was something that they made at the Village. Hailey was proud and wanted me to take a picture one morning when I dropped her off at private Kinder. I love these pictures of here with the sleepy eyes.


My birthday at Oaks Crossing!






We went to the Pearl when Mike and Jenny were in town. There was a splash pad and boy was it HOT!




No comments:

Post a Comment