Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Winter Pictures


How do I not remember this Anna wig... I wonder what happened to it?!?


We started taking the girls to Main Event on weekend afternoons.  Here was a competitive game of Air Hockey.



Winter was also apparently the season of the Selfie with Mom














This was the 100th day of school and Hailey and I made this gumball shirt.  There were 100 dots on it for gumballs! She and I did it on a day off during January.


This was Super Bowl at the Radinsky's. What amazed me was in the midst of a ton of kids and noise she was content to sit on the bed and write in her journal?!?!?



Ice Cream and selifes with Mom



Every Tuesday we went the Library and the park.  Kaitlyn was super into her My Little Pony books at this point. 






And this was a trip to Chuck E Cheese. The games are a little bit cheaper than Main Event but it is not as fun for mom and dad.








And how cute is this girl playing dress up in an old dance recital outfit?



The 100th day gumball shirt makes another appearance... along with the rain boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment