Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Monday, January 7, 2019

July Fun


The girls love playing in the spa. I don't know if we were certain we were going to get the spa but it seemed to go with the "look" I wanted.  Well it was a great choice - the girls love it.



I took the girls to a movie this summer.



We were lucky to find this organization called Special Reach that Kaitlyn enjoys.  She goes on Friday nights for social time and now Hailey gets to come to.  This summer she went to a summer camp. This is a shot from the award ceremony on the last day.


And the summer wouldn't be complete without a trip to the JW to enjoy the water park.




Hailey enjoys playing games and is quite good at a few of them. She holds her own in Uno and can win without you letting her!  A girl after my own heart.







I love moments like these - that just happen naturally. So sweet!






I took each of these girls for a back to school shopping trip. 


Oh and what trip would be complete without some ice cream!



No comments:

Post a Comment