Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

November

I took the girls to Build-a-Bear for the first time. Kaitlyn built a Picahu and Hailey did a La-La-Loopsy.  I made sure we arrived early so it wouldn't be too crowded. I was amazed at how quickly you can get through the process and man, was it expensive. And they have thought of everything. The girls had a choice to have sound and a scent.  



Walking away with their prizes


And this always cracks me up. One morning Hailey was so tired when I woke her up that she walked downstairs and face planted on the couch. Poor thing


Kaitlyn's 9th birthday party at Altitude Trampoline park


Her sweet friend Luke - he lives in our neighborhood too so they have hung out at the pool before






Hailey's Kinder Thanksgiving lunch


We went to see Ralph Breaks the Internet with Aria and Kinzie


No comments:

Post a Comment