Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Saturday, January 30, 2010

First time sleeping through the night

Kaitlyn slept her first full night last night! She went to bed a little later than normal - Eric fed her a bottle around 11:15 and then put her down. I expected her to get up around 2, so when I woke up because my alarm went off to pump at 3 - I was surprised. When I was finished pumping, she still hadn't stirred, so I went ahead and got back in bed. I really didn't expect to get much sleep before she woke up. So again, when I woke up because my alarm went off at 6:45 to pump - I couldn't believe it. I almost woke up Eric because I was a little worried. But then I noticed she was moving around a bit and waking up. She went 8 hours between feedings! Let's hope tonight goes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment