Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Friday, January 8, 2010

What is that???

Kaitlyn had a new discovery on Wednesday - the mobile above her swing. I caught it on my camera (the closest thing I could find) to make sure Eric could see. The video quality is poor because it was dark in the room.

I only have 1 more week of maternity leave. I will definitely miss my days with her (oh, and watching Oprah and Ellen everyday wasn't so bad either). But I'll be glad to be getting a paycheck again and to be seeing adults on a regular basis.

Last night gave me hope that we can survive nights with us both working. Eric fed her at 11 pm and put her to sleep and she slept until almost 4 am! When I put her down again, she slept until 7:30. I can handle getting up 1 time each night. And who knows, I might actually enjoy that alone time with her at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment